Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

13stingeln

Aquarium Advice Activist
I went to Walmart today for some sugar well knowing me I went to look at some fish stuff and found this betta in those cruel little container bowls and I've never seen a Betta this beautiful !! So glad I got him. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412060922.148283.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's beautiful! What size tank do you have yours in?!

I love him. I always see reds, blues, purples which are cool but this is so different. Oh I wish I had a white or unique colored Betta

Wow thats a good looking betta! I once had a full white male veiltale that would have been showcase quality if he didnt have one tiiiiny little speck of blue on his tail :p

You should consider breeing him with white or pink females and see if you cant get some really nice quality fish outta him.

Pretty guy! Get some pics after he settles in some too, it is always fun to see the changes as their colors settle. :)

I had a 5 gallon that was empty so I figured I'd take him home. I need to go to the store and see if I can find a cool new tank for him. Oh gosh lol I have no idea how to breed betas but that would be cool! Maybe I'll have to do some research on it! He is pretty cool lol. I will defiantly post pics when he settles in he's still shy. Poor lil guy!

Yes! That's where I found my unique cichlid to!! Surprises at Walmart that's for sure

Yeah, I really want an all white elephant ear betta. (I think that's what it's called)

Oh yeah those are so beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom