Betta breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crazy4fish

Aquarium Advice Regular
Before I get started breeding my betta fish is there any tips and tricks?? Thanks

It sounds like quite an endeavor. I found some things by googling the topic, but I would start with turning the lights down low and playing some Barry Manilow.

It sounds like quite an endeavor. I found some things by googling the topic, but I would start with turning the lights down low and playing some Barry Manilow.[/QUOTE
Not Barry Manilow. You want Barry White. The women dig his deep voice.

I've researched this quite a bit (i find isaac hayes works better lol), and a 5-10g tank seems to be best shot. Floating plants help so the male can build his bubble nest, and you can try suspending the female in a container in the tank with him so they share water, but she is safe. Once he builds a good nest, let her in with him so they can spawn. A water change and warmer temps around 78 helps stimulate spawning. Of course after the spawning, you'll want to move her out to avoid fighting

breeding bettas

hey there is a very good blog on face book this lady builds her own barracks she breeds show bettas and has lots of good info the page is called basement bettas

Back
Top Bottom