Betta display wall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
As I now have MTS, MHMG(must have more guppies), and BRFL(bettas required for life), I've decided to do a wall of betta tanks in my fishroom. Mwhahaha lol.
So I want 5 5 gallon and 1 20 gallon planted betta tanks, plumbed to a central sump. What fancy features should I add? The 5 gallons are for males, the 20 for females. :fish2:

:fish2::fish2::fish2:

I NEED MORE BETTAS! I was at Petco 2 days ago and I stared at the bettas for an hour, moving their cups around so that they were more likely to be seen and moving the dead ones so I could put the healthy ones where they were. There was a tiny dead baby...
It made me so angry. I wanted to bring them all home and put them in every tank I have. But I couldn't. Grrr

Connecting six tanks to one sump is going to be tricky. I wish you much luck and look forward to seeing the progress you make. Make sure to take plenty of pictures.

As for features... An ATO should be high on that list.

Thanks! My sump thing is going to be PVC pipe running from each tank to one large pipe into the sump then pumped back into the tanks. The water will be pulled out by a constantly running siphon-once you start it it always siphons.

Haha, that will be a sight to leave with 6+ bettas at once.
I think this will be cool. I've wanted to do the same thing.

I know the feeling when it comes to bettas. For some reason my local Petco has the most beautiful bettas I've ever seen in person. Last time I was in there I saw 3 that were so beautiful I spent about half an hour just staring at them and agonizing over whether to buy them or not. But I don't have a place for that many bettas and had to leave them. Nearly broke my heart. :(

I know the feeling when it comes to bettas. For some reason my local Petco has the most beautiful bettas I've ever seen in person. Last time I was in there I saw 3 that were so beautiful I spent about half an hour just staring at them and agonizing over whether to buy them or not. But I don't have a place for that many bettas and had to leave them. Nearly broke my heart. :(

I was seriously debating getting my kind, sweet, loving female a buddy(she doesnt react to photos of bettas ten times her size) but decided against it.

Haha, that will be a sight to leave with 6+ bettas at once.
I think this will be cool. I've wanted to do the same thing.

Ill be leaving with more along the lines of 10- 5 males and 5 females.
MUST HAVE MORE BETTAS!!!!! lol I am officially an addict. When I first saw people posting about the fact that one betta means ten million in the future I laughed... hehe it is now my dream(well not totally) to get more bettas! I'll probably be setting up a betta breeding operation too in the future lol. Does anyone know about how to make betta soroities work?

Back
Top Bottom