Betta Dividing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Subha92

Aquarium Advice Regular
My first Betta alone. His name is Alpha
2523.jpg

2524.jpg

This is the second one. His name is Beta
2525.jpg

2526.jpg

Beta with a buble paper on the surface. Actually placing a buble paper is a trick to make your Betta ready for making buble nest instantly. [emoji12]
2527.jpg

Flaring to each other
2528.jpg

2529.jpg

[emoji724] Cautionary Notice : Placing two Betta in such a small aquarium with a transparent divider/without a divider may cause a serious problem for Bettas. It is an advice not to mimic the above practice for yourself. I will never suggest you or promote you to do so. All the act was done for training purposes, under the supervision of the trainer.

Sent from my Che1-L04 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Welcome to the forum :)

I've never heard of bubble paper - was wondering what it was?

Nice photos as well!

Bubble paper is a kind of material that's generally used as a packaging material. Placing a bubble paper in the tank will initiate the Betta to make more bubbles for the nest.

How's the training going? What will you train them next?
I used to repeat the same training day by day. My betta are really hard working. [emoji4]
Now a days, they are actually prepared for the breeding. [emoji12] Because the naughty guys are mad of their girl friends. [emoji48]

The males are mad at the girls? Haha.:) you'll have to keep updating!:)

"It doesn't matter if your on the same page, it matters if your in the same BOOK."
~Platy lover~

@Platy lover
I'll surely do some updates here. Thank you all. So here we go

One of my female Betta has been introduced in Beta™'s tank. My Beta™ has gone mad at her. The female one has not been disturbed or scared at all but only followed by the Beta™.
f2ee00f216e93bc4c6b7e1e92a3e1be2.jpg

But my Beta™ is a real Playboy©. He looses interest on her, after a short time and looking for another one. Ha ha ha [emoji23] [emoji12]
80999f57b11f8b35cce0ba28b8d0cc8e.jpg

So I've to put them aways and will introduce them again on tommorow.
Till then wait for the updates [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom