Betta help and advice.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman1776

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I a a beautiful crown tail Betta "fish man" and he is my first Betta. I am not much a a pet person but this little Guy is like a child to me. Since I am new to fish I want to make sure all is well with him. I have attached a few pics for you to check him out. I will gladly take any advice that will keep my buddy feeling his best.

ForumRunner_20121007_144304.jpg

ForumRunner_20121007_144346.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121007_144414.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121007_144414.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 54
Do you have a test kit?
What are the other fish in there?
What size tank and filtration? Lighting?

Just trying to help :)

set up

They are in a 12gal. Tank. Waterfall filtration and temp at 73°. I need to get a tester. I change half of the water every week.

fishman1776 said:
They are in a 12gal. Tank. Waterfall filtration and temp at 73°. I need to get a tester. I change half of the water every week.

Ok that's a good start. Did you cycle your tank, if not then find the stickies in the freshwater section that will tell you how to cycle or I could explain it to you.

Ok. I will turn up the temp a little bit. Will that cook my ghost shrimp? Also I was just playing with him and noticed his fins have a kind of orange tint when he flares out. Is that normal?

Back
Top Bottom