Betta showcase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man i'll try to post one of mine soon. He is like a pinkish white color wish pink fins, awesome looking. By the way all your bettas are great looking. I loooove crown tails.

just territorial, just a 2.5 gal? only like 5 bucks? :)

I'm not opposed to doin it. He seems content in his vase, but if it will really make much of a difference i'll upgrade him. I did read somewhere though that they don't like heat and they don't like filters because it messes with the surface of the water.

.......they like space, they like filters as long as they don't create a big current and they like 75 - 80 degree temp.....(he will be even more content in a bigger tank ;))

they like high temps. filters are a must and there are ways to get rid of the flow they hate. a soda bottle cut in the middle and taped to the top of the filter down under the outake think will prevent flow

they like high temps. filters are a must and there are ways to get rid of the flow they hate. a soda bottle cut in the middle and taped to the top of the filter down under the outake think will prevent flow

Sounds like a good idea, i'll have to try it. Thanks.

NP also a 5 gallon is the best way to go. one is 35 dollars at walmart if you libe in the US and has everything you need except the heater and substate you can get a 10 gallon by itself for 13 and then get your own filter. there are many options

Here's poseidon when I first got him.

Attachments

• image-4093522806.jpg
    image-4093522806.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom