Betta tank mate suggestions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galaxy_Rasbora.jpg

I think its a galaxy rasboura mabey do 5 I don't know much about them could they work. Along with some of theese. I thinkits a rasboura rubrodorsalis. Mabey do 3.

Rasbora-rubrodorsalis-1.jpg

I personally have a group of guppies with my betta fish . He tried to be aggressive at first but has given up and just lays in his cave . Too much colorful happiness for him...

I think 6 for the Galaxy/CPD, they are very shy unless they have a bigger school, and 6 seems to be good minimum school number (based on my research and listening to the advice of others), five would work, if one dies which you would still have a school.

Don't know about the other kind. You can double up on the filter pad media to get more BB. Will check out your other thread "rimless"

I think 6 for the Galaxy/CPD, they are very shy unless they have a bigger school, and 6 seems to be good minimum school number (based on my research and listening to the advice of others), five would work, if one dies which you would still have a school.

Don't know about the other kind. You can double up on the filter pad media to get more BB. Will check out your other thread "rimless"

Cool thanks so the galaxy rasboura is a celestial pearl danio? I've heard danios can me nippers is it true with theese ones. And I'm running 2 sponge filters 1.5" dia x 4" tall sponge.

Cool thanks so the galaxy rasboura is a celestial pearl danio? I've heard danios can me nippers is it true with theese ones. And I'm running 2 sponge filters 1.5" dia x 4" tall sponge.

Danio margaritatus all the same!

I understand if it is without a proper school they can be nippier. I haven't kept them yet, as they are hunters of baby shrimp and one of my main interests is the shrimp ;) So no room for these beauties yet. Hoping soon... they are dazzling, it isn't a surprise they have so many fun names!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom