Betta's in his new home but I have a question!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He hasn't been in there for 24 hrs yet but he's just obsessed with himself....lol its really quite amusing to watch...he even wrapped himself around the filter intake at one point it looked like he was trying to mate with it!!! Rofl!

Mine loves to wrap around the decorations in the tank. Also, when mines fins get sucked into the filter intake (no big... Just startled him) he gets so mad! He turns around and pecs it.

He is so funny...You should have seen him checking out the cartoon fish ornament I have he swirled around not flaring at it just looking at it like wth....LOL love him!

You can also try repositioning the light on top of the tank. Sometimes just a small fraction of an inch or so can really alter the reflective properties of the glass.

Those Crowntails are a little extra aggressive, so he will probably look for any excuse to flare up.

I'm very glad you are making such a nice home for your fish :)

You can also try repositioning the light on top of the tank. Sometimes just a small fraction of an inch or so can really alter the reflective properties of the glass.

Those Crowntails are a little extra aggressive, so he will probably look for any excuse to flare up.

Im pretty sure hes not a crown tail but a delta....see my avitar pic....

Thanks again! Im trying to be a good fishy mommy and learn everything I can!

Back
Top Bottom