Bettas using fake plants like lawn chairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No idea ._. Mine got along fine in my 10 gallon for a few hours, but you might need like a 29 or larger....not sure though

That was so cute! *watches Phantom steal a piece of plankton and run away with it* I almost never see that man eat.... He just follows floating food with his head like he's watching snow.

One thing I've wondered, is can bettas be kept together (two males) in a large tank? If so, how large? Just curious.

As I understand it, this will never work out without a tank divider. Eventually they will rip each other to shreds.

*shrug* I dunno, I can keep mine together for hours and they will not tear each other up, but I think it's because Phantom's cellophane and it doesn't appeal to Stinger as another male.

I don't want to hijack the thread but since it has somewhat morphed into the subject of keeping males together I thought this might be okay.

Has anyone heard of the new "friendly" bettas? They can be kept together with no problems. Apparently they are similar to the bettas we know, only they evolved to be in stream-like conditions rather than the still waters. At first I thought this was some sick gimmick to get people to buy multiple bettas, but from what I've read, they really are okay living together.

Never heard of that. At any rate, I'd be unlikely at best to find any here. :p West Texas isn't the capitol of the world in fish variety. Lubbock has some good stores though.

yeh i've heard about them!!! they're in one of my books.

my male chases my 2 females but then the females also chase him...buit odd rely

Never heard of em! But Stinger will attack my female, but not Phantom... but Phantom won't attack Sasha or Stinger >_<

Back
Top Bottom