Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-19-2003, 10:16 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

I originally got my loaches because of a major snail outbreak I had. They LOVE snails!! Even after they suck the snail out of the shell, my guys liked to play with the shell, and would swim around the tank with the shell hanging out of their mouths. As a friend described it: Cthulu loach LOL

*glares at Terry and QTOFFER*

Card carrying member of FTAS & GCAS.
Allivymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 09:50 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist

hehe, that sounds great alli. i haven't fed my guys any snails yet because, although my 10 gal. tank is partially planted, i have not yet found any snails in there! and there's no way i'm going to feed them my big apple snail. when i was at petco yesterday, i saw they had a bunch of ramshorns. my betta is getting moved out of the bowl sometime next week, and then i plan to go snatch up their stock. i'll feed three of them to my loaches, and put the rest in the bowl to breed. i plan to drop some anachris in there and the occasional sinking shrimp pellet to keep them fed. thanks to everyone for their help!

and mdme x, i must have gotten the two of you mixed up because of the puffers. thanks for your help! you are wise and wonderful, too.

Tags
loach

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com