Bigsea's Freshwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just having a hard time finding that premium recipe and having the ability to adjust the co2 seems appealing

- St Charles Almendras Geraldizo

Just having a hard time finding that premium recipe and having the ability to adjust the co2 seems appealing

You will want to stick with citric acid with that two bottle, valved kit because it is a controlled reaction. You really cannot control CO2 production in terms of starting and stopping (on demand). It can get messy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You will want to stick with citric acid with that two bottle, valved kit because it is a controlled reaction. You really cannot control CO2 production in terms of starting and stopping (on demand). It can get messy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

^^^^^^ please don't do it. I'm still trying to figure out how to clean it off the popcorn ceiling.

Looking for glossolepis wanamensi

Anyone got handles on a reliable source?

Ever find a source??
I turned my LFS on to;
http://www.oddballfish.com/category/rainbowfish-papua-new-guinea.html
when I wanted pseudomugil gertrudae...
He has ordered from then often since and actually kept some of the spotted blue eyes for himself!
All the fish I have seen from them are good quality.
My LFS owner said , they said they actually 'specialize' in good stock not complete stock and whoever he deals with there always tells him what actually looks best when he orders...

I had emeralds back when my 6 footer was rainbows...
Good luck finding them great looking fish!(y)

Just saw they seem not to be taking internet orders at the moment?
They do list a phone number in contact info??
Good luck again!

Wet Spot has them as well. They have a $25 minimum purchase, overnight shipping starts around $30-35. I've ordered from them quite a few problems, highly recommended.

Edit: they also sell on AquaBid, you could check there for a listing

I have not found anything. Ive seen them around here and there but have never ordered fish online so im skeptical. But thank you both for the info

My LFS also gets fish from wetspot/cichlid exchange.
They have an excellent track record.
Most shipping screw ups involve the USPS and are not on overnight shipments...
MOST....

Ah nice! I got lots of time to prepare for these fish just needed to know as much as i can long before i get the ball rolling. Thanks a bunch guys.

Can you guys post some pictures of your tanks with pool filter sand and what brand you used please??

Back
Top Bottom