Bluegrass aquatics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NigelK8485

Aquarium Advice Addict
Has anyone ever ordered from Bluegrass Aquatics? I've seen their ad on a few websites...and their actual store is about 15 minutes from me but haven't had a chance to go visit yet. If you have ordered from them or know someone who has..would you order from them again?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I would be in the LFS every week if I had one 15 mins away! The one I visit is a 45 minute trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I would be in the LFS every week if I had one 15 mins away! The one I visit is a 45 minute trip.

Every time I go into a pet store I end up obsessing over some new animal. I try to limit myself. Plus I can't even set up my tank until later this month so I don't want to torture myself

Well **** they closed the Indiana location. So I don't have one 15 minutes from me. You live in Cleveland? What store do you go to? I'm in Louisville and can't find anything at all.

There's two decent ones in the area: one is called "Something Fishy" and it is mostly Ciclids. The other is called RMS Aquaculture. They've got a large selection of tanks, fish, and even some plants. They have a couple rows of saltwater fish as well.

Wow I didn't realize how far Cleveland was. We've got a Something Fishy here, unfortunately they don't have a website but I'll have to check them out. RMS looks awesome, but five hours is a long trek. I'll have to contact them and see if they have what I'm looking for. Thank you

There's two decent ones in the area: one is called "Something Fishy" and it is mostly Ciclids. The other is called RMS Aquaculture. They've got a large selection of tanks, fish, and even some plants. They have a couple rows of saltwater fish as well.

Back
Top Bottom