Bogwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

glen_1984

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi guys, just about to start my first planted tank but I'm not sure weather the wood in my tank is a bit too much? Or weather I should place it differently.... Would like to hear your opinionsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413996924.891884.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Hi guys, just about to start my first planted tank but I'm not sure weather the wood in my tank is a bit too much? Or weather I should place it differently.... Would like to hear your opinionsView attachment 253699

i always like a tank that is almost on sided, majority of wood on the left or right coming down on an angle. Looks good though

I like the way you arranged it

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I like it, but as Matt said off centre is the norm, it all depends on how your plant are placed, tiny at the front, large at the back and sides would look good, it's your call.......enjoy

Centered is often considered a little blah but in the case of such a beautiful piece, I think it works. The proportions are good.

I think it's a bit big for off center placement, but there may be one other direction to try ... Nudge it to the left and rotate it counterclockwise, so the right "arm" is almost straight across the back.

Still I vote for centered. With a tiny cluster of rocks on the left since that side is shorter.

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

Thanks for all your input guys, i thought I'll post a pic of what it's looking like todayImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427147370.596006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Lol now looking it's not that new but it's still amazing. I wish I could pull off those results ??

29g Community

3g Betta

You got my vote for a beautiful setup!

Back
Top Bottom