Boliviam rams???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
h2oskierc said:
How are your Bolivians doing? Has their color come more to your liking?

The seem to be doing just fine. They are getting a little more color and that's exciting :)) I have seen some online that had almost as much color as the GBR.

Either way they are really cute

Excellent! If you take another video, I would love to see it!

h2oskierc said:
Excellent! If you take another video, I would love to see it!

Here you go. They are a little shy today. They have some nice yellow on their stomach and their fins have so pretty red. Hopin they get darker

Awesome! I love your tank. I need some drift wood like that. I think I will have to try a pair of bolivians, I love the way they look.

h2oskierc said:
Awesome! I love your tank. I need some drift wood like that. I think I will have to try a pair of bolivians, I love the way they look.

Thanks ;) I found all of my DW at the lake :) I was excited. They are adorable. They have the cutest personality

h2oskierc said:

img_1519330_0_568370627933d9b96893745b63add342.jpg

Here's a full tank shot

h2oskierc said:
Awesome! I love it!

Not sure my wife would let me get a 55, she thinks that is big. I think 250G is big...

Lol my husband isn't into the hobby but he's a good guy bc I have 3) 55g 3) 10g and a bubblegum tank lol lol

Back
Top Bottom