Bolivian rams?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmny34

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Will bolivian rams eat my glo light tetras when it becomes full grown? I will have them in a 29 gallon tank.

Nope, your safe. My rams are with ghost shrimp and for awhile, I thought they were picking them off. Turns out I was wrong.

Nope, your safe. My rams are with ghost shrimp and for awhile, I thought they were picking them off. Turns out I was wrong.

Thanks,
I'm most likely going to try it!!!

You should be safe. My boliviam lives with neons and ghost shrimp and has never bothered either.

Once my tank is cycled, I am going to add the glo lights and Cory's first. How long after should I put the bolivian ram in? Also can I put a bolivian ram and a electric blue ram in this tank?

Once my tank is cycled, I am going to add the glo lights and Cory's first. How long after should I put the bolivian ram in? Also can I put a bolivian ram and a electric blue ram in this tank?

Stick with only one type of ram. Give it a few months until you add your ram(s). My 2 live with cores, kuhli loaches, shrimp, a clown pleco, black skirt tetras and harlequin Rasboras. All in peace.

Back
Top Bottom