Bolivian rams?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, rams don't use caves it's a waste of money unless you like the look of them.

Most SA dwarf cichlids appreciate any sort of cave-like structures in their tank. They may not use them 24/7 but the fact that they're there will aid in comfort for rams. Also you can use edit function to edit posts instead of double posting.

What are you going to do if they succeed in breeding? Does your lfs take in fry, do you know that many people local? Gbr's can pump out 200-400 eggs in one spawn, if you have a 50% survival rate, that adds up quick! Glad to hear you decided on only 1 pair, cause no fish are safe from a protective mama or papa GBR... I have a pair in my 46 gal. Bow front and they spawn in a new place every time, I have a lot of plants for cover for my Cardinals and SAE but picture two highly motivated wrestlers tag teaming anything that dares swim by that third of the tank that they laid the eggs in...

What are you going to do if they succeed in breeding? Does your lfs take in fry, do you know that many people local? Gbr's can pump out 200-400 eggs in one spawn, if you have a 50% survival rate, that adds up quick! Glad to hear you decided on only 1 pair, cause no fish are safe from a protective mama or papa GBR... I have a pair in my 46 gal. Bow front and they spawn in a new place every time, I have a lot of plants for cover for my Cardinals and SAE but picture two highly motivated wrestlers tag teaming anything that dares swim by that third of the tank that they laid the eggs in...

Yup! I can definitely get in store credit, if not some real cash...

Back
Top Bottom