Brine shrimp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My LFS advise me not to when i want to buy for me SW tank too. The salt content in the shrimp my be too high for SW fish.

This is how I see it. Brine shrimp are brine shrimp. All brine shrimp need to be hatched in water that had a fair amount of salt content. When you thaw the shrimp just plop some in a cup with some tank water and then remove most of the water once the shrimp have thawed.

whats better bbs or bw

I honestly dont know what your question is.

I figured it out, I just don't have an answer that will satisfy him/her ;)

baby brine shrimp or blood worms?
Depends entirely on the fish.

Oh.

This is one reason constant abrevations in questions often can delay getting an answer. I mean being a techie i took bbs to be Bulliten Board System and bw was BandWidth so I had no idea what the question really was cause I knew what I was thinking couldnt have been right.

krap101, please try to type out your questions fully.

I like to use all of the above. My fish love frozen blood worms and go nuts for brine shrimp!! I have also given them frozen mosquito larve (aka glass worms) which are big plump worms and they love those as well. I'm thinking of trying some beaf heart that they have available but no sure if the fish would like it. Anyone have any expeience with beaf heart? You can get it frozen in cubes like the worms.

I feed beef heart alternatively with blood worm cubes to my oscars. Its hard to tell with oscars, but they eat them with just as much gusto. I believe it has more protein but am not entirely sure.

sry forgot about abbreviations if you dont know bbs is baby brine shrimp and bw in blood worms

Back
Top Bottom