broke my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mellawson

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am so bummed, I was bringing my 30 gallon tank inside to start setting it up after resealing it, I bumped it against the coffee table and CRACK! I couldn't believe it! :mad: That was my first real on my own tank, I had it before I had Internet. Sorry to whine I'm just bummed:bawl:

awwww man that really is a bummer, im really sorry to hear that. check craigslist cuz they always have deals, but again sorry to hear that.

Thanks I'm trying really hard not to ease my pain with a purchase..lol. I've never had any luck on craigslist, I could get any kind of dog or cat I could ever want but there is hardly ever any fish stuff on there. Worst part is now I'm afraid to touch my 100 gal. Breaking a tank isn't like breaking a mirror is it you don't get 7 years of bad luck with it do ya...lol

I feel your pain. My AC70 fell off the counter a couple days ago while I was returning some khulis from the filter back to the tank and practically shattered. The cord must have fallen and taken the filter with it. I guess I brought it on myself by saying that for $20, I'd have to order the AC70 Aquaclear makes for Big Al's just to have a spare. Figures that they'd be sold out when I went to order it.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the tank! Maybe it is a sign... now is your chance to get a bigger tank! :)

Back
Top Bottom