Brooksters fish cave, yup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So are you going to hear the whole room or use individual heaters? I always wonder what people who keep fish with different temp requirements do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Nice work Brookster!
Brenna I use a heater in each of my tanks!!
I have more then a few.
For tanks that should be middle 70s they are not so important for some of the year.
For my rams the heaters are needed unless I wanted my fish room to be 80+ which sometimes it is.

Yeah I also have a heater for each tank. Summer it's not so important for the guppies and corys but in winter it gets a big cool in my fish area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll be using individual heaters.. most will be 76.. one will be 82!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was just curious. I've been in fishrooms where everything regardless of what it is was kept at room temp. I'm not sure I agree with the one temp idea unless you are only breeding one type of fish etc.

Very nice brooks, can't wait to see the end product

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Old floor joist from tye building were doing over made a nice beam.

Attachments

• 1443789044654.jpg
    1443789044654.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 1443789055105.jpg
    1443789055105.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 168
So I assume that you have a plan, and know just how you are going to set things up. What's your plan? How many tanks in the space you are showing pics of and will you be building racks or stand for more tanks elsewhere in the basement?

So I assume that you have a plan, and know just how you are going to set things up. What's your plan? How many tanks in the space you are showing pics of and will you be building racks or stand for more tanks elsewhere in the basement?

Plan... yahh... new 40b and 20 long will be on the left, 75 will eventually be under the window. Stand with 20l to right by larger window.

Plan... yahh... new 40b and 20 long will be on the left, 75 will eventually be under the window. Stand with 20l to right by larger window.

What about the 6' 75?
Is the 30 gal going in here too?

What about the 6' 75?
Is the 30 gal going in here too?

That bad boy is in Chicago haha.. yah the 30 will be to the left of 40b, not a 20l. I'm still trying to process how I'm going to move tanks so plans could change..

That bad boy is in Chicago haha.. yah the 30 will be to the left of 40b, not a 20l. I'm still trying to process how I'm going to move tanks so plans could change..

Road trip!!

Road trip!!

No read trip:p stain and first coat of poly, dry baby dry!! Gotstah drop a 40 on er later.. just bought a 50 gal water barrel. 600 gph pump should be here later if not tommorow.

Oops pic.

Attachments

• 1443807801872.jpg
    1443807801872.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 160
Looking awesome brookster!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The lack of paint under the shelves has my OCD going berserk

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's going to be plywood so I can mount anything and everything I want! Priority is the top for tanks. Besides I ran out of paint.. 45/gal.. your ocd can take a bath and chill bro:p

quite you..

Looking awesome brookster!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey thanks for the positivity mike! My heads bout to pop like a Baloon ram and we got the peanut gallery on my painting hahah

You have a light spot in the paint halfway up on outside corner under the beam, almost center of the picture...

Back
Top Bottom