Bubble Wall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a bubble wall in my tank that I added recently as well. I love it, and my fish do too.

My Gourami swims through the bubbles most of the time and makes sure no one interrupts HIS fun. haha!

Great addition to any aquarium!

It is a great addition to the tank and I recommend it to those thinking about adding one to their tank :lol: :p :D :mrgreen:
Louise

new bubble wall user

I just purchased a bubble wall. i bought two 23 inch bubble walls, and connected them for my 55gal tank. the problem i am having, is it only bubbles on the one side, where my air pump is plugged in at. I bought an air pump for a 30 gal tank, thinking it would not make a difference. I made all the holes with a needle, but still only the one side bubbles. any suggestions would be very appreciated. thanks so much

Make sure the connections are firm, because if you connect two bubble walls together the majority of the air will come out of the one closest to the air source unless you really jam them together firmly. Also, when they are dry and first introduced to the tank it takes a couple of hours to absorb water and become most effective. I have two connected that span across the back of my non-planted 55-gal and I am reporting from experience! Another thing to consider is it needs to be completely level, or the majority of the air will escape from the end that is higher.

Back
Top Bottom