Bubbles any good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kribensis

Aquarium Advice Activist
Are Bubble wands and stones any good for a 100+ gallon cichlid aquarium? Or is it just for looks or preference?

:fish2::fish2::fish2:

I have collected 3 tanks off other people and 2 of them came with some air pumps and air line stuff. I used it one time when I first set up our first 125g tank. But since then I have taken it out because a friend laughed at it not looking natural with a fake colored rock with bubbles. But I have seen many ppl still using under gravel filters and small air stones in there tanks. I dont know if its because they are trying to sale it online. Or if Bubbles really have any benefit to my cichlids.

If your wife likes them then your done for... Inside joke. I lost the battle with my wife and had a bubbler but now it doesn't work. It ummmm... Broke ;)

There for looks only IMO there not needed.

If your wife likes them then your done for... Inside joke. I lost the battle with my wife and had a bubbler but now it doesn't work. It ummmm... Broke

As far as she knows its broke. Hahahaha

My andbour deal is not a like or dislike. We both just want whats best for them.

A friend of mine busts my chops all the time. To do 50% water changes every week. Vs our 20% every other week.

So we all just want the fish to be healthy and happy. She has a 90g tank with only 3 angle fish. I have one 125g tank that has like 15 festae cichlid fry in it. And another 125g with a bunch of 5-6 month old convicts, jack Dempseys, and salvinis. So our bio load is nothing really.

Just wanted to see if bubbles would benefit them at all.

Back
Top Bottom