bunny ear fins fish ID help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

liberator123

Aquarium Advice Activist
i found this fish that looked really interesting and they didnt know what it is, so they wont sell it to me :( not till they have an id and proper price. so, can someone help me ID this fish? there were three of them and the store associate said they came in accidentally and they may return it if they cant get an ID.
it has side fins thats shaped in a way that it almost look like bunny ears, and they wiggle!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 63
i found this fish that looked really interesting and they didnt know what it is, so they wont sell it to me :( not till they have an id and proper price. so, can someone help me ID this fish? there were three of them and the store associate said they came in accidentally and they may return it if they cant get an ID.
it has side fins thats shaped in a way that it almost look like bunny ears, and they wiggle!

Pic would help alot! What color/shape?

Definetly furcata rainbow. Also called a forktail rainbow on occasion.

Those are furcata rainbows I have 11 of them in my 90.. Beautiful fish !!

Looks light a glowlight tetra(not a glofish) or maybe a glassfish

ok, there are three of them. i told them what they were and after their research, they are selling them for 6 bucks each... would it be a good idea to add them to a 5.5g tank (has 20+ shrimps in it)? or are they bad with shrimps? if not will they be ok with my 10g (2 guppy, 2 platy, 2 cory, 2 oto)?

Back
Top Bottom