Buying fish online...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hrafnkel IMO you will be fine with the angels and dojo in the 30g tank. Angels should be given 10g space ech so thats 20g and your dojo has 10g to itself. like I said this is just my opinion.
Hope this helped

So no on the angels? >.> Ya'll aren't bein' terribly clear, with that. Kinda like the rams better anyway. They get along with tetras and such, right?

Check out aquabid.com I've had really good luck buying fish, shrimp and snails off of this site. I only buy from sellers that have posted photos, and so far everything has arrived alive and as advertised. As with other sites, you can check the feed back on sellers. I have been able to find some fish that aren't available to me locally or in larger cities for that matter. Everytime I cruise this site I wish I had more tanks LOL!

all the angles you see in the store are Pterophyllum scalare, so a super vail angle gets the same size as a silver one?

There are only three types of angels, pterophyllum scalare, pterophyllum altum, and pterophyllum leopoldi. I have never seen the latter sold and altums are not considered super vail, so the only option left is pterophyllum scalare.

Back
Top Bottom