Can anyone tell my this fish type

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zinnib123

Aquarium Advice Freak
I think it's a Ciclid but don't know I went down the local pet store and got it cause it was kept in bad conditions like really bad could someone tell me how much it's worth and what type it is I got it for £6.99 ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389623717.877570.jpg

It's a cichlid for sure, probably a yellow krib like this one ?
YellowRockKribF350X.jpg

It's a cichlid for sure, probably a yellow krib like this one ?
YellowRockKribF350X.jpg

That's not a yellow krib in your pic. Its actually a haplochromis sauvagi. it is nicknamed yellow krib but it not a kribensis

This is a yellow krib

Kribensis are African dwarf cichlids from the rivers in Africa not from the rift lakes like most of the African cichlids we see in the trade. They are more peaceful except around breeding time. A breeding pair will breed allot and make very good parents.

Attachments

• yellow krib.jpg
    yellow krib.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 114
No, you can keep him without a mate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I have got a pair they are getting on like a house on fire is there a chance of baby's ?

I have got a pair they are getting on like a house on fire is there a chance of baby's ?

Take good care of them and keep the tank really clean and you never know. I believe kribs are cave spawners. They really like those little coconut caves you can get with the little door cut in the side.

Back
Top Bottom