Can I add another pleco?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

93MSB

Aquarium Advice Activist
my LFS has a L128 blue phantom for $30 :eek: and i probably need to be talked out of getting it

i have a 55gal 48x13 currently stocked with

10x false harlequin rasbora
4x angelicus loach
2x angelfish
1x redtail black shark
1x L200 green phantom pleco

how may of you would add another pleco? :popcorn:

I prolly wouldn't. You got quite a pretty stocked tank and plecos produce alot of waste.

I prolly wouldn't. You quite a pretty stocked tank and plecos produce alot of waste.

+1
Not that 55g isn't a big tank, but you have a lot of bottom dwelling fish and the RTS can be aggressive at times. You're also adding a lot of bioload with another plec and you've already got that with your other bottom swimmers. But if you really want to buy it, you can send it to me, I promise to send you a picture haha

As already mentioned above, your tank slunds well stocked at the moment. Plecos produce a large amount of waste. The tank already contains 5 bottom dwellers including a pleco. Therefore, in my opinion, i would stick. Sounds like a great tank.

Well I did it... I went to the store and managed to resist buying it. lol

I knew I was already stocked but still needed some sense beat into me. I'm still running ideas through my head for a new tank location. Now I understand why some of y'all have rooms dedicated to tanks.

Thanks again for the sound advice

my LFS has a L128 blue phantom for $30 :eek: and i probably need to be talked out of getting it

i have a 55gal 48x13 currently stocked with

10x false harlequin rasbora
4x angelicus loach
2x angelfish
1x redtail black shark
1x L200 green phantom pleco

how may of you would add another pleco? :popcorn:

30$ is a steal on those. I've been looking around my LFS and they're 100$+ so I would get it if you wanted to rehome other fish.

Back
Top Bottom