Can I get a pleco?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bouncy where are you from knowing that would help as people might view forums be close to you and raise these or know someone in your area

Could I get a butterfly and a blue panaque?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Some can get territorial...I'd stick with 2 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

yes some males can be you need pleco caves for the males and they must be 12 inches apart then you shouldnt have territory problems. males will choose their caves and wont let anyone else in it so haveing a few caves a foot apart will solve that caves are only like 5 bucks for a 1 1/2" diam cave u can get them from plecocaves.com I prefer the round ones but shape doesnt seem to matter

I'm in Virginia. I'm not going to give my exact location because I'm sure my mom would rather me not.

yes if you can find them somewhere they not hard to find but local shops dont always carry them types but like said if we know where your located we might can help find someone that breeds them close to you

Ok this is as close as I'm getting I think I'm in the eastern part of Virginia. If someone is in that area then they can PM me and I'll give them more information on my location.

Yeah I've used it before and the only local fish stores near me are pretty much all saltwater ? the only big places are petsmart and petco but my petco is pretty nice I just need to be the one with the info but they would not order fish for me.

I've got another place near me maybe they would order me some fish... Maybe.

i havent had a problem with petco or pet smart ordering fish for me you might try again but talk to the person that orders the fish not the hired help

Back
Top Bottom