Can I get an ID on these bristlenoses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like your everyday brown bristlenose to me, but they may go through a change like the seller said

Looks like your everyday brown bristlenose to me, but they may go through a change like the seller said

every day browns don't have the white tips...otherwise I'd be thinking that as well.

I'm going with the theory of them being a mix. hopefully green dragon x starlight, but no way I can know for sure.

I'll just have to wait for them to grow out and see what they turn out to be. They'll all definitely be going to new homes once I see what they look like. Sadly I don't have room for any mixes, or anything too common.

Thanks for everyone who gave their input on this thread. I really appreciate all your help!

dont have room for mixes?!?!?!

I love starlights and green dragons

Those are my two favorite plecos

Gimmie a holler when your lookin to sell them! Lol

I feel bad saying that, but my original plan was to only have certain types and I made room for only those certain types.

I'll probably be ready to let them go in a month or two, I'll try to remember to let you know first..but if I forget, keep an eye in the classifieds

no problem Blue!
I would love to have them go to a good home that would love them for them.

Would you want all of them or just one or two? There's 5 total if I remember right.
I have so many types though, that it's hard to keep track of everyone.

okay, I think I might go ahead and sell them now if you guys want them.

I paid $30 for 5 of them so that'd be about $6 a piece and I'd like to get that back if I can.
I know that if they were true greens or true starlights they'd be worth much more than that but since they are mixes, if that doesnt sound like a fair price, please let me know.

If you guys want them please PM me so we can work something out

Back
Top Bottom