Can i have zebra danio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have three zebras in a tank thats around 76 degrees fahrenheit im not sure exactly what that is in degrees c but they are fine. I feel as long as you acclimate them well and keep the temperature in the tank constant with no drastic dips or increases in temp they will be fine. Consistency should be key IMO but obviously experts should post on here to make sure.

it should work, but they may be nippy at your guppies and anything else in the tank. the temperature and water conditions are nothing to worry about, zebra danios are extremely hardy and will handle just about anything

Well so far all my fish are doing well eve my two dwarf gourami are both male in same tank and no nipping

My danios are in water about 76 to 78 and they do fine. They are very active fish and tend to just chase each other.

The larger the danio school the better community members they will be. A group of 5 will tend to be nippier than a group of 7.

Temperature-wise, they should do just fine when acclimated properly as long as the temp is stable. I've heard of people keeping them up to 27C with no apparent ill effects. In fact, when kept at 27C they seem to be more active and happier. They're extremely hardy and adaptable as long as you keep the parameters stable.

Back
Top Bottom