can i put a betta with a black Mollie black skirt tetraand b khuli loaches and snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i tried it and my Mollie nearly kulled him i put back by himself hope he makes it

If the Molly didn't get him the Black Skirt likely would have nipped his fins to shreds anyways. The Kuhlis would probably be a good Betta tank mate but the others, as you found out, not so much.

As LS240 said the Black Skirts would've destroyed your betta

my aunt has a white skirt hybrid in with a betta and they never touch each other my Mollie has become extremely territorial though

my aunt has a white skirt hybrid in with a betta and they never touch each other my Mollie has become extremely territorial though

Welcome to the world of fish, exceptions occur.

Always do your research and if you're told something is unlikely to work, as in this scenario, there is no shame in trying* on the assumption you have a backup plan.

*Does not apply when there is no exceptions

Whiteskirts aren't as nippy as the blackskirts, many many people that I know that keep bettas in a community recommend whiteskirts. I myself prefer a little more color and keep my betta with ember tetras.

Back
Top Bottom