Can someone pls tell me what fish is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ejaramillo01 said:
Maybe is not a fish, but some type of newt?

Buts got fins and tail like fish... This is why I am so puzzled...

when you say gobies... are these Stiphodon?? but those in stores I see are in very pretty colors?? :huh:

Get a picture of its mouth and you'll likely get your answer btw

It is clearly a type of loach. Stiphodon and related gobies have two dorsal fins, and blennies usually have a single long-based one. There are numerous other differences as well, but these can be seen at a glance in the photos.

Tony

Personally from the last picture he posted I can't imagine that being the face of a loach, but I could be wrong

It is clearly a type of loach. Stiphodon and related gobies have two dorsal fins, and blennies usually have a single long-based one. There are numerous other differences as well, but these can be seen at a glance in the photos.

Tony

Sorry for my ignorances.... I though blennies are salt water? so it is some kind of loach? I guessed I have wait till it grows up to see what it is? BTW is it shrimp safe??

Otaku

Oh man! Thanks for everyone pitching in... Now I am even more clueless than what it is now... I thought it might be some cae or something.... Shall I post more over this weekend to let everyone to see more of these 2??

Looks exactly like my zodiac loach but without the vivid markings maybe he is stressed and therefore not showing colour but deffinately looks like my zodiacs same shape just dull colour

Joey, I completely disagree with you on the other thread but I do believe you are correct on this one, good call. Btw Joey, not ALLL loaches are zodiacs! Haha

Zimmanski said:
Joey, I completely disagree with you on the other thread but I do believe you are correct on this one, good call. Btw Joey, not ALLL loaches are zodiacs! Haha

The other one was a mistake it looks like a yoyo loach but with the patterns more dense they have them in my lfs I'm going there tomorrow so I'm gunna pick up the name :) cheers

Back
Top Bottom