Can these fish live together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

russianaquarium

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello, I recently bought a dwarf gourami, and was reading about it and came across that angelfish may not get along with dwarf gouramis. I have a 30 gallon tank and it is well planted, also it has 10ish mystery snails, 2 swordtails, a platty, 2 mollies, 2 golden pencilfish, 2 glowtail tetras, 3 guppies, a plecostomus, 1 tigerbarb, 1 red minor, an angelfish, and the dwarf gourami.I think im overstocked a little bit but I heard you just have to do more often water changes. So I was wondering if the angelfish and dwarf gourami will go along well. Thank You. :fish2: :confused:

Attachments

• Snapchat-2610714447725704911.jpg
    Snapchat-2610714447725704911.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCF0159.jpg
    DSCF0159.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 166
Beautiful tank bro. Honestly I've never heard of problems with that combo but im not sure.

Man i know it. Just started a whole thread asking for help if you're interested. Id love to hear from u

Ok so what i did was read a lot online and look at thousands of aquascaping pictures lol reading took hours and many days and what i got from it is that first of all you have to raise and drop your ground like dont have it all streight and even have hills and stuff like that, also your highest point has to be 1/3 from the right side of your aquarium, like my huge rock, then also plants make your aquarium seem much more alive and interesting, so get some plants get some big ones like i have that sword plant which is like between the 2 big rocks, grass makes your tank look really sick i have a thread posted under planted tanks which i am trying to get my java moss which is curently on my drift wood and want to make it grow like grass, another important thing that i think is having a good backround like i have a bunch of rocks against the back and i have the plant bacopa caraliana between the rocks and againt the wall because they are a good backround plant and need low light and are easy to grow... I think a piece of drift wood makes aquariums look cool, i found mine in a river that isnt too far from my house and burned it with a torch to kill all possible junk that could be on it and washed it multiple times and gave many pieces to my frinds and never had any problems with like fish dying or anything like bad for aquarium. Can you post picture of your aquarium... Sorry for long post and if you have any questions i will do my best to answer them. Thanks

The sand hills were made by the fish [emoji23]

No my sand goes to the back wall of aquarium its like 3-4 inches higher than in the front i made it look like a slope you cant see that in picture

When i was talking about the sand hills i was talking about my tank

Wow thats amazing why would you ever need my help it looks amazing, i should be getting advice from u lol ive had an aquarium for only 6 months so i have little experiance, oh and your fish made those hills haha thats interesting
And are all your plants artificial?

I would be more worried about that tiger bard and angel then anything else, those suckers are very nippy and can be very aggressive

Idk they seem to leave eachother alone (tiger barb , angel) the tiger barb likes to chase around the blue molly but other than thatvthey are fine

Also, the pleco too. What kind of pleco do you have? A lot will out grow 30 gallons quick. Also, if you overstock your tank, extra oxygen is needed on top of the extra water changes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow thats amazing why would you ever need my help it looks amazing, i should be getting advice from u lol ive had an aquarium for only 6 months so i have little experiance, oh and your fish made those hills haha thats interesting
And are all your plants artificial?

Thanks! The cichlids move the sand around a ton. Can get annoying after a while [emoji23]

Yeah can get 18 inches. He will out grow that 30 gallon quicker than you can upgrade. I have an albino bn pleco and he's doubled in size over 2 1/2 months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom