Can you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skywhitney

Aquarium Advice Addict
Find the frog? :)

Attachments

• image-1561889752.jpg
    image-1561889752.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 84
skywhitney said:
Find the frog? :)

I did! He is to the right of the tree, and on the upper right of that white flower sticking out.

It's too hard to explain with words :p

I think I see more than 1 near begining of tree :0 it must be to early in the day!

George9 said:
I did! He is to the right of the tree, and on the upper right of that white flower sticking out.

It's too hard to explain with words :p
Lol sounds pretty much correct....except for a flower....no flowers in the pic (that i know of) :)

Fishie said:
I think I see more than 1 neat begging of tree :0 it must be to early in the day!

It was actually about 3pm. There is only one in the pic that just happened to stick her head out as i was standing there :)

skywhitney said:
Lol sounds pretty much correct....except for a flower....no flowers in the pic (that i know of) :)

It was actually about 3pm. There is only one in the pic that just happened to stick her head out as i was standing there :)

Oops. Well it's not a flower. But it's like a green stem sticking out and the light makes it seen like there's a white tip.

George9 said:
Oops. Well it's not a flower. But it's like a green stem sticking out and the light makes it seen like there's a white tip.

Lol no excuse for your lack of observation! ;-) Sounds like you found her though!

George9 said:

I see him/her!!! It's 1Am right now for me!

skywhitney said:
Lol no excuse for your lack of observation! ;-) Sounds like you found her though!

It's midnight, it's dark in bed, and I'm tired! Three excuses!!! LOL, but I still did manage to find it :)

Alright i guess both of you guys have valid excuses :). Nice job spotting her though!

Back
Top Bottom