Canister filter for 20long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do I run the co2 thru the canister, and does that effect the bacteria in there at all?

20long hitech/10gal shrimptech

How do I run the co2 thru the canister, and does that effect the bacteria in there at all?

I was thinking of it too at the begining, but I do this since few month, and I have no filter burping issues, or BB issues, ammonia always near zero. (I think my test always give me a fake .25ppm ammonia, as it give this to all my tanks).

I use the ceramic diffuser I first bought, then I realised it wasn't dissolving enough CO2, so I kept the diffuser, and I run it under the intake, so tiny bubbles are sucked by the filter. It doesn't work with all filters, it work best when impeller is the last step IMO.

Hey thanks duuude. Not much online about this filter..i plan on making an epic first look and 1 month later (plus update) YouTube bids. The broken one here, I've been peepin, and it looks amazing. Its HUUUGE... Way bigger than I thought.

Replacement will arrive Monday. I could have used aquarium silicone and fixed myself (if it breaks on me I'll do that) but im starting with a fresh one.

Anyone still playing battlefield 1942 online..you should...

20long hitech/10gal shrimptech

Hi Trini,
I have a Fluval 206 canister and an Aquaclear 50 HOB on my 29g. Both have some flow control and work very well. I can rotate cleaning between the two, week to week and I have aback up in case one ever goes out avoiding a panic. Both with polishing pads or pillow floss give me that fish-in-air look. I recommend two filters. OS.

Back
Top Bottom