Canister filter recommendation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eheim 2215 - EHEIM classic 350

The cost will depend in wich area you live.
It comes with a stock spraybar and all the hoses, and with a stock bio media, prefilter media, filter media, polish media, also 1 carbon media.
For replacements media, don't buy eheim media, just take what's the less expensive, like polywhool.. You cut a round shape and you fit it.

WORTH IT :D

https://www.eheim.com/en_GB/products/technology/external-filters/classic-350

I have Eheim 2213 on my 29g, I clean it once per 4-6 months. Very usefull, for CO2 dosing too.

Sunsun 302...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My daughter got me a 303B( apparently rated for a 70 gal) for christmas. I was a little hesitant after the crap with the last sunsun, but I haven't had to repair or mod this one beyond adding a 5/8" ball valve so that my fish weren't blown to one end of the 20 long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My daughter got me a 303B( apparently rated for a 70 gal) for christmas. I was a little hesitant after the crap with the last sunsun, but I haven't had to repair or mod this one beyond adding a 5/8" ball valve so that my fish weren't blown to one end of the 20 long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I drilled.the spray bar, worked great in slowing flow without losing turnover, ball valve us a great idea for wc's though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I got a Cascade 1000 for my 75 gallon on Amazon for $86. Quiet as can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom