can't find what i need!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Hey, i just need some links of some lighting fixtures that will fit on my 55 gallon tank that will bring it up to at least 2wpg. Right now i just have whatever it came with... two 18" strip lights.. um aqua glo 15 w each.. so thats what, 30 watts in my 55 gallon? Anyway, its not something i want to do right away, I only have Java Fern and crypts in there now, and they grow ok, but not very abundantly.. i want the Java fern to grow EVERYWHERE.. if thats possible.. LOL. I was told it would spread like crazy, but i guess since my WPG is so low, its just barely hanging on and not really spreading so much.

Anyway, if anyone can show me any links that would have lighting fixtures that would work for me, i would appreciate.. I don't want to build anything, i just want to buy either one long fixture(Its a 4 foot tank), or two like there is now...

TIA

thats a good deal for the bigals... it comes with 2 lights also??? i will have to bookmark that... and can i use something like that with my current hood? or will i have to buy a new hood and everything?

I don't really like Ebay...

I had to buy glass actually plexiglass. Eventually I got rid of the glass and put it on legs on legs over the open water.

bumping up the wattage of NO... hmm what is that called.. :lol:
your right JC I think I need to write an artical for the newsletter..
once I get mine set up Ill take pictures, write hara up there a artical :p .. the ballasts are in the mail.. :D

Back
Top Bottom