Cardinal Tetra disease ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrvincent

Aquarium Advice Addict
Look at this cardinal, he look strange... He have something dark growing on his head and his blue line start to take a strange color on the rear... What that mean ?

a3jnlk.jpg

He doesn't look smarter than his tankmates... So I don't think that it is his brain growing...
He's the only one like this, he was already starting to look like this since I have it (3 month).

Temp: 25 °C
PH: 6.6-7
GH: 4
KH: 2
NH3+NH4: 0ppm
NO2: 0ppm
NO3: <10ppm
PO4: low.

Thanks for any help.

Bump ! ! Is there any problems with my cardinal ? Can he infect others fishs ?
He look like he have a wart on the head....

Look like an owie to me.. Neon tetra disease the bumps grow on the tails and it takes like forever for the fish to die.. I have one in my tank he has had it for like 3-4 months now.. none of the other tetra's have it or at least show it.. and since he is swimming around fine and eating.. and nearly impossible to catch I just left him alone

Look like an owie to me.. Neon tetra disease the bumps grow on the tails and it takes like forever for the fish to die.. I have one in my tank he has had it for like 3-4 months now.. none of the other tetra's have it or at least show it.. and since he is swimming around fine and eating.. and nearly impossible to catch I just left him alone

Ah, i'll let it survive like this... Anyway, It more seems like a cancer than a transmissible disease...

Back
Top Bottom