Cats and Plecs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mac at about 5-6" the Raphael does eclipse gets bigger at about 8". I had them in a 45 for easily 6-7 years then I sold them to make room for smaller Africans to kick start my tank again

Mac at about 5-6" the Raphael does eclipse gets bigger at about 8". I had them in a 45 for easily 6-7 years then I sold them to make room for smaller Africans to kick start my tank again

What was the growth rate of your cat? I need a clean up crew, as my mbuna can be messy eaters and ghost shrimp can only do so much before they get killed. I'l thinking a few smallish cats would work so I guess I'm trying to stay under the 6 inch threshold max size.

OK, got all my bottom feeders in the tank. 2 S.Petricola (very small), 1 Honeycomb Cat (also small), 1 blue eye long fin pleco (3-4 inches), 1 Colombian pleco (4-45inches), 1 Common Pleco (3-4 inches), and 1 Albino BN pleco (very small as well). Waiting for my screwcumber to come in so I can give them a treat.

Last edited:
OK, got all my bottom feeders in the tank. 2 S.Petricola (very small), 1 Honeycomb Cat (also small), 1 blue eye long fin pleco (3-4 inches), 1 Colombian pleco (4-45inches), 1 Common Pleco (3-4 inches), and 1 Albino BN pleco (very small as well). Waiting for my screwcumber to come in so I can give them a treat.

Not a common pleco, but I don't remember the type. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom