Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-28-2007, 04:13 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

CCTV News--UPDATED 12:55 PM 3/25/2007

Last night when I went to do my good night check on my boys, I noticed the Von Rio Mafia was schooling tighter than usual, and sneakily, hiding behind a mass of amazon sword plants in the Manhattan region of the tank. Oddly, BooFace, one of the Von Rio henchmen and regular assassain, a new guy, but readily accepted, was not schooling with them. He was clubbing over in Driftwood Vale with Prince Harry, Queen Anastasia Boo Boo Penelope Brittany Belle, and Goldie Hawn. I noticed also that the Backstreet Boys were kinda hanging low tonight, keeping a low profile, and Herbert Hoover was no where to be found.

I think I figured out what happened. I spoke to the cory cats, and here is what I was told:

Apparently there was a shoot out. In the club in Driftwood Vale, you know, Club Ludwigia. We think that Tom Arnold/Rosie O'Donnell, leader of the VRDSM (Von Rio Death Squad Mafia, for those of you who aren't in the know), sent BooFace to kidnap Goldie, and instead, stunned by her flowing veiltail fins, her shimmering gold scales and her charming personality, fell in love, and couldn't do it. So Tom/Rosie gathered the rest of the boys, and BOOM, terror in Club Ludwigia. BooFace was found dead this morning, cement blocks encasing his fins, in the Deepwater district. It was all over the news. The 3 reporters from CoryCat TV (CCTV, for those of you who aren't in the know) had a huge press conference with Herbert Hoover, tank president. Here is what he had to say:

"Due to the unfortunate events this evening in the Driftwood Vale district, we have been forced to tighten security. We won't let these terrorists from Manhattan scare us or attack us again. We are going to declare a war on terrorism, and our first plan of attack is on those horrible, plankton hoarding cichlids over in Egyptia! I know that Tony Montoya over there, he tried to kill my father, Herbert H. W. Hoover, Sr. I know they are behind this. Besides, I hear they have WMFDs (Weapons of Mass Fish Destruction, for those of you who aren't in the know)"

More at 8. This has been a Newscast from Huey, Dewey and Louie on CCTV.

Map of New Lake City. The body of notorious gangster BooFace was found this AM in the Deepwater District.

New Egyptia, where Herbert Hoover has declared war.

Some of the residents:
Paparazzi caught this image of the BackStreet Boys as they were heading back to Manhattan

This is Herbert Hoover, tank president

Queen Anastasia Penelope Brittany Belle, aka Katie Holmes, Tank Diva

Rosie O'Donnel or Tom Arnold, depending on the day, Tank Hog. Look at the size of it's belly! Also leader of the Von Rio Mafia. Look out.

Prince Harry, Duke of Driftwood Vale

Goldie Hawn, Famous Movie Star

Heath Ledger. He is camera shy

Watch our thread! A MyCatsDrool and Travis Simonson Joint Production....55 Tanganyikan Tank. It is hidden in the photography showcase. It is really my tank, but Trav is helping and we live next door from each other...so....

CCTV Has shut its doors. Off the air.
5.5 gal ADA rimless cube, fully planted, killifish breeder. coming soon to a forum near you.
It's called Sex Panther, by Odeon. Illegal in 9 countries. Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
MyCatsDrool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 04:16 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Very very very creative lol

Marconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 04:16 PM   #3
Sliced Bread

Sorry about the loss of booface,

But that is one of the funniest stories I've ever read about a fish tank.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

That was a great story. When people say fish keeping is a lame hobby, I will show them this post. Then they will know it's dangerous and adventurous! 8)
Old 01-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Regular

ROFL, but still, so sorry about booface. Have to admit, you seem to be an extremely talented writer!!
Old 01-28-2007, 04:31 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Haha. I love the story.

You have a future in story telling if you ever get the chance.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:32 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I am afraid of the VRDSM. I think if i don't hand over the bloodworms, they will kill me in my sleep.
Watch our thread! A MyCatsDrool and Travis Simonson Joint Production....55 Tanganyikan Tank. It is hidden in the photography showcase. It is really my tank, but Trav is helping and we live next door from each other...so....

CCTV Has shut its doors. Off the air.
5.5 gal ADA rimless cube, fully planted, killifish breeder. coming soon to a forum near you.
It's called Sex Panther, by Odeon. Illegal in 9 countries. Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
MyCatsDrool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 04:41 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
Sorry about the loss of booface. But I agree that is one creative story. I love the designation of the neighbourhoods in the tank.

-----------
Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:15 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I have a Club Ludwigia franchise in my tank too! It is owned by my yoyo loach, Ali G, frequented by my six cherry barbs, the Brady Bunch, and cleaned periodically by my golden algae eater, Newman.

Is Booface another casualty in addition to the dumpster diver? Or is Booface him?
Old 01-28-2007, 05:18 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Freak

Great story

but now I have that "wet dream" song going through my head

55 gal QT/Breeder/Experiment
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=91209
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=95417
redswi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
updated

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com