Center Piece Suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought a school of turquoise rainbows for my brothers 220 tank back in march and they are huge and healthy and awesome fish! When they flash...it's amazing! He was fighting parasites shortly after we added the rainbows...outbreak from gouramis...but the rainbows never got any of it...healthy strong fish. Also...in my area...they have them for $2-3 cheaper than anywhere in the area...which is backwards for most fish here.

He only had them for about a month when we took these photos. They are full grown now. Beautiful fish!!! Congrats. :)

Attachments

• image-2107955650.jpg
    image-2107955650.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image-2448718745.jpg
    image-2448718745.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 50
Oh those are pretty! Can't wait till mine are in my big tank and really showing their colors! They have darkened up and are already looking nice.

The only reason I usually don't buy from Petsmart is that I've had terrible luck in the past. I bought a BN pleco there a few years ago and 3 days after I put it in the tank, the entire tank was dead. Including my prized Angel. The reason I did this time is they are the only ones around here that had rainbows and their tanks looked good this time. The price was also too good to pass up, $3.29 a fish! I went in for Bosemani's, but they were $5.99 ea. I have been looking for a compatible blue fish forever and didn't know they had Turquoise Rainbows :)

I did put an old filter in the quaratine tank, and I have to admit I haven't been doing water changes daily, but I have been testing the water daily with my ATI kit and so far so good. I have been vacuuming the poop off the bottom tho.

Back
Top Bottom