Centerpiece fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rigo_s197

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello, I am making a heavily planted 150 gallon tank, it will have various species of fish, corys, loaches, a ram, an apisto, a school of 25 neons, a school of 15 glow lights, small Plecos, small catfish and maybe some more. Now, I want an angel fish, and if it’s possible a sparkling gourami, opaline, or dwarf gourami if it’s possible. What would be a large, peaceful fish that will get along and would make a nice centerpiece or at least be as good as the angel fish and gourami? Thank you!

Consider a pair of Pearl gouramis instead of others. They are some of the more peaceful gouramis and great lookers.

Denison barbs are a great choice but prefer a school of 5+.They could reach 5-6 inches in a 6 foot tank.Very peaceful.

The ram should only be kept if tank is going to be 80f +....
Good chance angel will eat neons if they live long enough to let angel get big enough..

Thank you! So a pair of pearl gouramis won’t get aggressive? I also have a tank in my living room with huge angels and neons and everything is so good so far, you think it could be possible for the angels and gouramis to get along? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom