changing water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester

Aquarium Advice Freak
hello i am a salt guy the ? is from my dad who cant use computers lol he just bought that python water changer the one that hooks up to the sink I know its fine to take water out but he wants to know if he can fill the tank back up from the sink then add declorinator and stuff to the tank once it is filled thanks Jester

yes it is fresh i wish it was that easy for salt thats what i got :( thanks alot guys

Boy, not much can make you SW folks jealous, but I'll bet that Python really burns your biscuits! :wink:

Just to clarify on the python. With the python, your water is being aerated and is removing a lot of the chlorine and chloramines before it even enters your tank.

You can either put the dechlorinator in your tank after you remove your water, because once the tap water hits your tank water, it should instantly work in removing the chlorine and chloramines.

Or

You can put your dechlorinator in the stream of water when you are refilling your tank up.

This is a python system. It removes and refills your tank up by attaching it to a sink.

img_288562_0_608b7e82df30685d88ae5843df229041.jpg

Back
Top Bottom