Cheap tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skifflexie

Aquarium Advice Freak
I stopped by a garage sale, at which was a 29g looks like it's in ok condition, the lady doesn't know if it holds water. She was wanting $15. But she has 3 little 10g she wants to get rid of as well, with an old automatic feeder, bubbler, mini heater, old filter.... Etc.... But I'm not sure how well anything works.... I have no idea if I need it, I don't have much money.... But it seems like a good deal... Any ideas?

I would buy the 3, 10 gallon tank for breeding. 29 gallon I wouldn't mind buying it too even if she say she don't know if it can hold money. Ask if she had put anything in the tank yet.

I stopped by a garage sale, at which was a 29g looks like it's in ok condition, the lady doesn't know if it holds water. She was wanting $15. But she has 3 little 10g she wants to get rid of as well, with an old automatic feeder, bubbler, mini heater, old filter.... Etc.... But I'm not sure how well anything works.... I have no idea if I need it, I don't have much money.... But it seems like a good deal... Any ideas?

tell her 15 for all of them!!! do a leak test on the 29 if it doesnt work make it a reptile or small animal cage :)

Thanks guys. Lol when asking my dad if he thought it was a good idea, he decided he's gonna go there tomorrow and buy it if its still there. He has a 15g too... Lol I don't need it, but like to pick up tank/cages when I find them.... But since I'm going to be living in a hotel till the 17th of August..... I can't really get more haha.

Back
Top Bottom