Check this out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkpate

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is from about 3 months ago. First one I ever caught. MANNN was I excited! It's a Northern Pike, and was 11lbs. Don't know how long, probably around 1 1/2 feet.

bigger then 18" thats for sure. very nice toothy fish. Next time lip em,LOLOLOL.

I did that with a sauger once, bit clean thru my thumb. I ate em, I won.

Hahaha! I was not about to put my fingers in his mouth OR gills, since there are "sharpies" in there too. I am going to try and post pics of our honeymoon in AK last August on my profile. We caught some nice fish there!!! Kinda ruined my trout fishing, but I still do that lol.

I managed to go bowfishing on my honeymoon, I let her pick the spot she chose a state park a few hours away for 5 days of camping. Best part was nuisance goose season started the last day there so It wasnt alaska but it made do.

I got some pics somewhere Ill find what site I got em on and post em. Best part was my oh so loving beautiful wife thought I was eager to go there and spend time with her, you should see the amount of tracking photos I got from chasing a single buck and 6 tom turkeys down there hehehe, Im bad I know but we both sleep good at night.

Yes it is, I didnt get to go this year so I set up a tent in the back yard and camped with my son for 2 weeks. he enjoyed it very much, my daughter is too pristine to sleep on the ground though, we gotta work on that.

HAHAHA @ the kids! And you are quite schiesty to be able to pull all that hunting off during your honeymoon! We both love fishing so it worked out pretty well! And the reason we went up there is cause my aunt and uncle own an RV park in Valdez, and he also has a jet boat. So we did the trip for SUPER cheap!

You know its cheaper to go on an african safari for 8 different game species then it is to go to alaska for a bear.

Alaska is one of my life destinations, I could be the next grizzly man.
I know its not alaska but Id love to see the great fly-off one time in my life. I forget the area its in I think its canada but all the migratory birds leave at once its amazing on tv I can just imagine what its like in real life.

I didnt hunt, i tracked, went back a month later and hunted but hey thats the breaks of tracking lol. She is OK with it, she doesnt approve but she does her complaining, I say yes dear/no dear and we are fine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom