Checking in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emilygupps

Aquarium Advice FINatic
On halloween I posted that our house flooded. Boo. They made us get rid of the 180g. Boo! We are living in a hotel until mid feb. Meh. Could be worse.

We have 3 tanks running in the garage now. An over stocked, with plants and fish, 55g, the 20long and the 17g that we are still afraid to put any fish in, every snail that enters has perished.

I was able to pawn 3 of our tanks off on friends and fully stock them. Both bettas, 5 Harlies and tons of shrimp and nerites, plus my breeding pair of angels will go into the third tank we just prepped for them. To clarify the bettas and Angels Are not tank mates.

In the 55 I have 5 Angels (-2 soon) 9 khulis, 8 ottos, 5 danios. And it's too full of plants to be comfortable for the Angels. We are slowly putting the plants in the three tanks we moved to a friends house.

Hope you are all having a happy holiday. I miss you friends. But sadly I feel like my fish life is on hold. We did get some cool new TI something or another lights for our 20 long and are converting it to high light. So there is that.

Sent from my iPhone

Glad you have things kinda figured out. Happy holidays and im sure it will all work out in the end. Getting rid of the 180 had to hurt but maybe it means a 220 is coming in the future. Keep us posted when you can.

Sorry for your troubles em.glad you're staying positive, can't wait to see what you guys blast out after the brief hiatus. Have a great holiday:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Don't worry about us. We will be here when you get back. Happy Holidays and keep up posted when you get the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have a similar situation right now. We had a fire upstairs October 30 and thats where my aquarium is. The room where the fish are didn't get burned but the rooms adjacent did and I haven't been able to be up there very much because of the work that has been going on. Ive moved all of the fish into a 40 gallon rubermaid tub downstairs withe the heater, filter and a large bubble bar running on it as a temporary home while things are being fixed. Ill finally be able to put them back upstairs in their aquarium at the end of next week. In other words I feel your pain. (y)

Back
Top Bottom