Chichild or community???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

...joey...

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ive got a big community tank and really like the idea of chichilds. Just want to know from the people on here that have both, if you had to choose which would you keep and which would you get rid of???

I have 2 community tanks, but i would rather have my 47 gallon as Cichilids

I'd keep both! South American dwarf cichlids or other south Americans like keyholes, do great in community tanks, especially with tetras and rainbows :) apistogrammas, dicrossus, laetacara, etc etc,

Freakgecko91 said:
I'd keep both! South American dwarf cichlids or other south Americans like keyholes, do great in community tanks, especially with tetras and rainbows :) apistogrammas, dicrossus, laetacara, etc etc,

I've got two common rams and two neon blue rams they're from the chichild family I'm gunna search the ones you've recommended now on google :)

i also keep s.a. cichlids in my community tank. i have gbrs, dwarf gouramis, and flag cichlid together with platys, tetras, mollys and south american bumblebees. they all get along great. i have an all male tank. i think that helps.

Back
Top Bottom