Choices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keflan

Aquarium Advice Activist
I currently have a 25 litre tank with 2 weather loaches, a goldfish, a black moors and a telescopic fish. I will be moving them to a 65 litre tank sometime this week. I plan to turn my 25 litre tank into a small tropical tank.

My question is, for a 25 litre tank what small tropical fish do you suggest I get and how many?

Much Thanks!

I hate to tell you this but a 65 liter tank (roughly 18 gallons) isn't big enough for one fancy goldfish much less 3. I've kept goldies and they are large, dirty fish that produce copious amounts of waste. They may be small now but they can grow a lot in the first year. You would do yourself and the fish a big favor by finding them a home with a proper sized tank which IMO would be about a 50 gallon for the 3.

As for the 25 liter (6.6 gallons) the only thing that would work in it would be some little nano fish such as Scarlet Badis, Clown Killifish, Ember Tetra's, Chili Rasbora's, just to name a few. Or you could do a shrimp tank.

Back
Top Bottom