Choose a fish for 3g condo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaiofcanada

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all...I have an empty 3 gallon and would like some advice/input on what I should put in there. The tank is cycled and has been established for about a year. Its last tenant was a betta named Darwin who was adopted by a friend who fell in love with him.

It has no heater, crappy lights, but has a couple java ferns and java moss covered rocks. The ambient temp is around 78F. Its a nice condo for the right fish. Any suggestions?:)

I don't really want another betta. I would like a fish that is a good solitary fish with personality or suggestions on a fish pairing/trio from you all.

I can bring you a few male guppies later.
they are loaded with personality, they even morph into vultures at feeding time.

had you thought about rcs?

Would love some rcs, but I don't want to pay the price at the LFS $5 ea for rcs or amano. I also considered ordering some from places here but the shipping gets you where you save monies. :( Alas, no local donors lol. And ghost shrimp just aren't very amusing to me.

Kai, there is a guy in downers grove who breeds RCS, Ill find his number or email atleast.

Back
Top Bottom