Christmas stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
When looking on the front page at "recent topics" someone had started a thread about where to find nice stands. I can't find that thread at the moment, but I wanted to thank whoever it was that posted Big Al's. I figured shipping a stand would cost waaaaaaaaay too much and didn't take it into consideration until I discovered shipping was only $21 extra.

So, for Christmas I am getting my boyfriend this stand:
http://www.bigalsonline.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=30305;category_id=2167;pcid1=2253;pcid2=

and maybe for his birthday (in may), I'll get him the canopy hehe

So to whoever posted those links in the other thread, thanks! You made my Christmas shopping that much easier =o)

Thanks Mr. Jchillen!

I'll assume you mean he is a lucky dude cuz he is with me... and not because he is getting a really awesome stand that will match our bedroom furniture AND won't wobble when the cat jumps on it :wink:

Zezmo said:
I also noticed Big Als has free shipping until the end of this month.

That doesn't include heavy items- because I saw that, too and got excited and realized that a stand might be considered to be heavy =o)

Big Al's is awsome, isn't it? I love their prices, and shipping isn't outrageous......

PS I posted the links..... ;)

Thought it might be worth mention that I bought a "stingray stand" from BigAl's and it came unassembled. Most likely the Perfecto stand comes the same way. I'm perfectly happy with the quality though.

I am almost positive that the Perfecto stand comes assembled. We purchased one for James' mom and it came assembled, but that was from the lfs. Actually, it came boxed already assembled. For your ease, I hope it comes assembled. :D

Back
Top Bottom