Clear Water?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice pics, that a female cobratail?
Yeah. I had two cool cobratails. One had some blue and the other a fire red. I had a few nice guppies then which I asked my mate in the local LFS to mind for me for a bit. One of his employees mistakenly sold them:(. The plan is to stock guppies and some shrimp in the tank, when I plant it.....:hide:

Alright good stuff. I will try and pick up some of that stuff soon! Hopefully it will clear things up a little better for me. I might try and get some purigen as well and see how things go. I just did two large water changes and it looks okay for now even though I uprooted a few of my plants and it made a little mess and now there is stuff floating in the water lol but my other big problem is my black sand. I am really debating on taking it out and cleaning it even though that would be a huge pain but maybe that would freshen things up a bit along with the filter floss. Thank you guys for all the help and suggestions! If anyone has anything else to add or know any good ways to really clean the sand without completely taking it out that would be great!! :) Thank ya again!

Back
Top Bottom