Clevers South American Biotope - 220g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Royal plecos are the safest option but I wouldn't risk it with a ray.... Plecos are known to suck on rays...

Royal plecos are the safest option but I wouldn't risk it with a ray.... Plecos are known to suck on rays...

I am aware of this however I have done a lot of research and people dont have problems with plecos that eat driftwood. That is why I choose the royal. That as well as he will keep my driftwood clean.

Update but sadly without pictures. I will get some up soon.

I got my Arowana two days ago. Hes is right around the 12" mark. I did a really quick measure of him before I put him in the tank and he was about 12 1/4" long. I was told that he was tank raised so thats good and bad imo. The bad is hes torn up in the fins and has a missing scale I am sure from fighting and being in a tank with a bunch of other arowanas. He still isnt eating but I think he will come around soon. I got him some shrimp, crickets, and beef hart. So far no interest but I havent tried today. It looks like he should heal quickly as the torn fins arnt to bad.

Good luck with the new arowana. Hope it heals ups and starts eating soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Maybe try a cube of mysis shrimp? It's often used for finicky fish..

Hope he makes a comeback

Caleb

He's eating now. All it took where some live crickets now he's eating frozen shrimp. I know he will heal up well.

Black Friday I picked up 5 nice Medium/Large size Gold Vail Angels. They are tanked raised and look nice. They seem to be getting along with the arowana well.

Back
Top Bottom